Dimarco & Partners
Enforcement of Foreign Rulings in Italy
Our lawyers are specialized in enforcing foreign rulings in Italy. Once the ruling is obtained in another country it is important to follow the procedure in Italy correctly and with experience to finalize the activities of debt collection. Our Law firm enforces foreign rulings, european orders of payment or foreign orders of payment.
In Italy the enforcement differs from other states, the role of the lawyer is crucial. It is the lawyer promoting all the executive actions.
We provide a methodological approach to the enforcement of foreign rulings in Italy, concerning unpaid invoices, corporate obbligations or alimony obligations. Our lawyers in Italy, before starting the enforcement, they analyze the debtor and the possibilities to bring a positive result to the Client. Our methodology is the following one:
1. Analysis of the italian debtor and his assets (properties, bank accounts or other goods);
2. Verification of the international convention to apply for the specific obbligations regarding the debtor in Italy;
3. Translation of the ruling and of all the documents into italian;
4. Exequatur (delibation) procedure in Italy if necessary;
5. Enforcement against the italian debtor on real estates, goods, on the bank account or on third creditors.
Our Law Firm can provide the enforcements in the whole italian territory thanking to the netwok we built during the years in Italy.
We offer a professional and dinamic services, assuring the trasparence of the prices and the quality of the services.