Debt Collection in Aosta, Italy | Debt Recovery
Dimarco & Partners International Law Firm
Our Debt Collection Lawyers in Aosta are specialized in debt recovery in the whole italian territory. Our experience in this field permits us to collect significant amounts in favor of foreign multinational and medium small companies. Our department of debt collection attorneys already takes care of more than 500 cases per month, with a very high percentage of success. We believe that the approach in debt recovery has to be methodological and for this reason we divide our activities in precise phase:
THE COURT ACTIONS IN AOSTA:
1. unpaid invoices translated into italian and authenticated;
2. documents of transport (if there is a delivery of goods);
3. contract or confirmation order;
4. recognition of debt (a written document from the debtor that admits the debt), even if this is not compulsory. The presence of this document permits us to require the injunction temporarily enforceable.
Once we receive the documentation, we start our action of debt collection: the decreto ingiuntivo is delivered to the court and If there is a recognition of debt, the order of payment is temporarily enforceable and our lawyers can proceed with the enforcement. If this document is missing, the provision is not temporarily enforceable. The Court of Aosta normally takes 3/4 weeks to release the injunction. Once it is released from the judge, we notificate it and the debtor has 40 days to oppose the decreto ingiuntivo, starting an ordinary action. If there isn't an opposition, in the term of 40 days, the order of payment becomes enforceable and it is considered as a enfoceable sentence.
In case the debt collection is positive and we obtain an enforcement order, our lawyers proceed with its notification, attaching a further deed called precetto, and after ten days from the positive reception of the deeds from the debtor, they can proceed with the next steps:
1. Enforcement of the bank account belonging to the debtor resident in Aosta;
2. Enforcement of the real estate belonging to debtor resident in Aosta;
3. Enforcement of goods belonging to the debtor resident in Aosta;
4. Enforcement of credits belonging to the debtor resident in Aosta.
We look forward to cooperate with You.