Litigation Lawyers in Vicenza, Italy | Disputes in Vicenza
Dimarco & Partners International Law Firm
Our Lawyers in Vicenza are specialized in litigation and disputes in the whole italian territory. We represent corporates and individuals in all the italian jurisdictions and in every grade of the Court trials (first instance in Vicenza, Appeal Court and Supreme Court). Our Law Firm has the policy is to nominate an attorney in charge of the dispute and his substitute, another professional with experience that is able to replace the first lawyer in case of his absence and to ensure the same quality of the services. This policy guarantee the Client to have always a personal referral for his case. The most important decisions, of course, are taken jointly by the two lawyers. Our Lawyers provide a professional and qualified service that allows the customer to be a competitive player in the market. We believe that the judicial phase is very delicate and that the lawyers should act methodically in the litigation matters. All our attorneys operating in Vicenza are English speaking Lawyers. Our approach is the following one:
CIVIL ORDINARY COURT TRIAL IN VICENZA:
1. It starts with an "atto di citazione" that is notified from the plaintiff from the bailiff located in the court of Vicenza: it is the deed that certifies the beginning of the litigation. The attorneys describe all the facts, introduce all the documents and elements of law. In this first deed are set the conclusions that the judge will take in consideration in his sentence.
2. After the introduction phase it is set a court hearing in order to allow the judge to check the accuracy of the notifications. In this stage the Judge will assign the terms for the proves.
3. The proves entail the drafting of 3 deeds: memoria 183 c.6 n.1, memoria 183 c.6 n.2 and memoria 183 c.6 n.3. The first one is to set definitively the conclusions, the second one is to produce all the evidences and the third one is to reply to the evidences of the counterpart.
4. After the analysis of the evidences, the judge sets a court hearing to discuss them and to decide which of them can be admitted in the process. In cases concerning specific and technical litigations, the judge is obliged to nominate an expert selected from the list of the court (CTU) that will evaluate the situation in his place (ex. for financial litigation an accountant, or for medical malpractice a doctor). In this situation the Client will have to nominate an expert (CTP) to defend his rights. He will be coordinated by the lawyer.
5. After the investigation activities the lawyers will draft a deed called "precisazione delle conclusioni" that will be filed during the court hearing set for this fulfillment. The conclusions can be precised in this deed, considering the results of the evidences in the process.
6. The last two deeds before the sentence are "conclusionale" and "replica alla conclusionale". In this deeds the attorneys bring to the court all the elements of Lawt concerning the case (jurisprudence from other courts, ex. Supreme Court) and all the articles of the applicable law.
7. The judge will draft the sentence that can be appealed in front of the second grade court (Corte d'Appello) and if front of the Supreme Court (Corte di Cassazione).
We provide the litigation services in the following subjects in Vicenza and in the whole italian territory:
In order to submit us your query you can file your form below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org: