Enforcement of Foreign Rulings in Padova, Italy
Dimarco & Partners International Law Firm
Our Lawyers in Padova provide enforcement of foreign rulings in Italy (also of European Orders of Payment). Once the ruling or the European Order of Payment are obtained in another European countries it is important to follow the procedure in Italy correctly in order to finalize the debt collection. Our Law Firm enforces foreign rulings, european orders of payment or italian orders of payment.
In Italy the enforcement differs from other European countries where most of the activities are provided by the Bailiff, which is a private officer. In Italy it is the lawyer that provides most of the relevant activities.
We provide a methodological approach to the enforcement of foreign rulings in Padova, concerning unpaid invoices, corporate obligations or alimony obligations. Our Attorneys in Padova, before starting the enforcement, they analyze the debtor and the possibilities to bring a positive result to the Client. Our methodology is the following one:
1. Analysis of the italian debtor located in Padova and his assets (properties, bank accounts or other goods);
2. Verification of the international or European conventions to be applied;
3. Translation of the ruling and of all the documents into italian;
4. Exequatur (delibation) procedure in Padova if necessary;
5. Enforcement against the debtor located in Padova on his real estates, goods, on the bank account or on third creditors.
Please note that any kind of enforcement has a different procedure and court fees to be paid. For example it is not possible to provide a bank account enforcement and a real estate enforcement with the same request of enforcement. Each kind of enforcement needs a separate proceeding.
Our Law Firm provides the enforcements services in the whole italian territory thanking to the network we built during the years in Italy.
We offer a professional and dinamic services, assuring the trasparence of the prices and the quality of the services.