Enforcement of foreign rullings in Milan
Dimarco and Partners International Law Firm
Our lawyers in Milan are specialized in enforcing foreign rullings in Italy. Once the rulling is obtained in another country it is important to follow the procedure in Italy correctly and with experience to finalize the activities of debt collection in Milan. Our Law firm enforces foreign rullings, european orders of payment or foreign orders of payment.
In Italy the enforcement differs from many other countries, infact the role of the lawyer is crucial. It is the lawyer promoting all the executive actions and not the bailiff or the sheriff as in many other european countries.
We provide a methodological approach to the enforcement of foreign rullings in Milan, concerning unpaid invoices, corporate obbligations or alimony obligations. Our lawyers in Milan, before starting the enforcement, they analyze the debtor and the possibilities to bring a positive result to the Client. Our methodology is the following one:
1. Analysis of the debtor in Milan and his assets (properties, bank accounts or other goods);
2. Verification of the international or european convention to apply for the specific obbligations regarding the debtor in Milan;
3. Translation of the rulling and of all the documents into italian;
4. Exequatur (delibation) procedure in Milan, in front of the Court of Appeal if necessary;
5. Enforcement against the debtor seated in Milan on real estates, goods, on the bank account or on third creditors.
Our Law Firm can provide the enforcements in the whole italian territory thanking to the netwok we built during the years in Italy. We offer a professional and dinamic services, assuring the trasparence of the prices and the quality of the services.
We look forward to cooperate with you.